A minor new release is 4.5.1 that adds only one significant new feature: primitives based on 2D shapes, generated as signed distance fields in real time and with parameters that can be animated.
Nemo 3D 4.5 is released today adding new options for tickers, automatically positioned cloned objects and texture effects that let you modify, adjust and distort still or animated texture images in real time.
Our third release of the year is here: Nemo 3D 4.4 adds vertex displacement maps with automatic animation and lighting to help you create effects like waving flags, a new import tool for fonts and also for any element from another project, a lot of improvements of existing tools and bug fixes. This update is free for all users with a valid subscription.
Nemo CG, the community edition of Nemo3D gets updated to 4.2 and will be available for free until the end of October.
Nemo3D 4.3 gets its release today.
New features and notable improvements are:
- native support for most types of databases instead of using ODBC. Faster access to data, running in the background and multiple level of filtering and sorting to get maximum efficiency.
- support for most types of scoreboards and external devices like sport clocks, using serial or network protocols. Support for Scoreboard OCR in case physical connection to a device is not possible. Efficient and automatic update of data read from an external device.
- complete overhaul of playback for image sequences and video files.
- support for NDI® 5.0 and Blackmagic video drivers 12.0+
- automatic conversion to small caps text with adjustable size for all 2D/3D stored fonts.
- adjustable shearing of rectangle primitives.
- many improvements and bug fixes.
Free for all current users with a valid subscription!
The first batch of a series of video tutorials are available from today on our Youtube channel or from our support site.
We are happy to announce the release of Nemo3D 4.2. New features include:
- four independent mask layers to render any objects into and use them to reveal or hide those that these layers are attached to.
- origin points can be selected for objects that are parented, allowing intelligent positioning of objects
- arbitrarily sized render to texture buffers to create dynamic textures
- higher precision multi-channel signed distance fields to improve text quality and text effects.
- faster generation of text.
- updated libraries and SDKs for NDI and SDI output options.
- new licensing scheme.
A totally redesigned NSport (3.0) provides all the flexibility of the previous NSport application, but with the features and power of the NSportApps package. It is a single solution capable of giving you all the tools you need for providing graphics for almost any type of sport and at a level the broadcast of an international event would require. With this release, the previous version of NSport and the NSportApps packages are no longer available and are no longer needed, because this one is the real Swiss Army Knife of sports graphics.
A minor but significant new version of Nemo3D and NEngine (4.1.1) was released today. New features are:
- much improved msdf text generation
- primitive shapes converted from svg paths into msdf files to provide the scalability of a vector format with soft effects and fast rendering.
- better image quality on vga preview.
- new velocity parameters to help creating constantly moving hierarchies of objects as a ticker, without the limitations of an ordinary ticker itself.
A major new version of Nemo3D and NEngine (4.1) gets released today. New features include:
- animation scripting
- improved ticker efficiency
- improved msdf text generation
- better quality hardware compressed textures
- image sequence performance improvements by using texture arrays in device memory.
- user defined output on 2nd display for HDMI monitors or video walls.
- improved quality VGA preview
- NemoPlay+ with independent preview, free for Nemo3D users.
The totally free community edition of Nemo3D called NemoCG gets its first release today. It has 80% of the features of the full version and it also has NDI® i/o enabled. Contact us for a download link and an activation key!
In this November ten years ago, we released our main product, Nemo3D. Since it was a major event in our lives, we thought we would remember it by slashing all prices of all of our products by 50% until the end of the year. If you have been interested in anything we offer and just worried about the price, this is the best time to ask for a demo or a trial version or just straight buy. We left our price list intact trusting that you can easily deal with the task of dividing all prices there by two.
A major new version of Nemo3D (4.0) and NEngine (4.0) is being released today. A total overhaul of the rendering engine speeds up buffering, GPU upload and download, shader switching, and, in general, the whole rendering process, particularly useful for users aiming for higher than HD resolution (i.e. 4K). New type of text based on multichannel signed distance fields has also been added, offering excellent scalability, text effects like outline, glow, soft shadow, etc. and also a much higher speed of updates compared to polygon-based rendering of font glyphs.
Get in contact with us if you want to test Nemo3D and remember, there is no risk if you get a license. If you want, we do your first project for free so you can use your new system instantly.
Nemo3D/CG V4.5 (2.4.)
NemoPlay/+/J V4.5 (1.1.)
NEngine V4.5 (2.0.)
NSport V4.5 (1.0.)